The hardest part of my life is to understand myself. Then stop think that you knowing me





Sunday, June 29, 2014

Joseph Germani - Puasa Sehari .


Weyy Hello world :)
Daebak ! *tetiba*
oke . whithout simpang-siur , 
Puasa hari nie was great man !
tidak terasa sangat lapar or haus or whateva sebab selalu puasa sunat .
*not being riak oke ;) *

actually cerita best yang aku mahu share for this night, 
MAMAT CINA - PUASA SEHARI .

*old video from him loh * 

you know what , I was respect for this man ohh . 
his chinese and boleh puasa & mampu puasa . 
*ada mamat melayu yang tidak mampu puasa*
Joseph Germani have a great job ! 

And the new one! 
5 Things to NOT do during Bulan Ramadhan . 


dia membuatkan aku teringat my chinese member ohh . 
*miss you guys T.T please come back to me ! *

No wonder lah kan ,
Mereka respect kita, so please respect them too ! 
Ermm ... what loh ?
nahh . extra-bio about this guy . 

JOSEPH GERMANI ! 


*facebook page*

And.. and.. ohh yeah !
LIVE just now ! *now suda bye-bye loh* 


oke lohh. Kbaii !

YEAH BUDDY BUD... HEH HEH ! 

No comments: