The hardest part of my life is to understand myself. Then stop think that you knowing me





Tuesday, November 23, 2010

new song- by; shemasinbei( belum siap)

english;

This story,I dedicate my love for you oh, (oh my love)
I still remember this moment,
I'm sure that in your heart thatstill have my love,
I will definitely get it one day,
Believe me,
I love you,
Oh My Love ...
 I miss you,
I will be lost without you,
DUREN only you can heal my heart,
DUREN severe state misses you ....
now,I admit that we're together,
because only you are able to remove the wounded who had you in my own wounded,
Do not you hurt my heart againO my beloved ..

malay;

cerita ini,
ku tujukan untukmu oh kekasihku,( oh kekasihku)
yang masih mengingati ku disaat ini,
aku yakin bahawa di dalam hatimu itu,
masih ada cintaku,
yang pasti akan ku dapatkannya suatu hari nanti,
percayalah,
aku cinta padamu,
oh kasihku...
kau ku rindu,
tanpamu ku akan hilang,
kerna hanya kamu yang mampu mengubati hatiku,
yang parah kerna merindu kan mu....
kini,
ku akui kita kan bersama,
kerana hanya kau yang mampu memadam luka yang pernah kau lukakan sendiri di hatiku,
jangan kau sakiti hati ku ini lagi
wahai kekasihku..


by; shemasinbei(The song is not finished yet .. so, if there is a sense of spoil his sentence please edit ok.!)

No comments: