The hardest part of my life is to understand myself. Then stop think that you knowing me





Sunday, February 5, 2012

beautiful memories Part II





Friends are born, 
not made.

Friendship needs a certain parallelism of life,
a community of thought,
a rivalry of aim. 

Real friendship is shown in times of trouble;
prosperity is full of friends.




when my friends are one-eyed, 
I look at them in profile.


A true friend is the greatest of all blessings,
and that which we take the least care 
of all to acquire.




we know our friends by their defects 
rather than by their merits.

Hold a true friend with both your hands.



Love is rarer than genius itself.
And friendship is rarer than love.









we together !

It's the things in common that make friendship enjoyable,
but it's the little differences that make them intresting.

The friendship that can come to an end,

<3 .

kami. kali . hanya kami .

together !

i love teacher !

kanak-kanak riang .

KP . bukan kyopropaganda tapi Kadet Polis .

ohhh myyy prenggg!

alban . my gosippp girl ! hahaha . 

always love you PeII . never end ok .

kembar tidak seiras . lain bapa, lain mama . hahaha .

ponteng ?? mustahil !
kami pelajar baik a.k.a pintar ckit ok !

myyy bestiess frengg! with my lovely 
cantek a.k.a cikgu yus + piwitt a.k.a cikgu mang!


No comments: